Wednesday 2 February 2011

Tops, coats and jumpers.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE UK SHIPPING

Paypal only.

First come, first served, if you want something or several items EMAIL ME at frenchforcupcake@hotmail.co.uk and I will send you an invoice. Please don't request items in the comments as you won't get a notification for a follow up comment.

IF AN ITEM IS STILL HERE, IT IS STILL FOR SALE. I will remove once payment is recieved. No holds, sorry.

I will offer combined shipping.

I do ship worldwide, comment here with a contact email for a shipping quote. I will offer combined shipping

I'm not interested in trades at the moment, sorry.


For sale .

IMG_4439

Topshop highly rare sailor coat in perfect condition. Velvet trim and bow. UK 16.

I have had so many requests to sell this coat since posting it last year, and never wanted to because I paid a lot for it and because I love it, but it doesn't fit over my chest well so I don't get the wear out of it. I am asking for £70 posted, I paid double that so it's a fair price considering how hard it is to find at all, let alone in a size 16, and the near new condition it is in. I will cry if this sells haha, but I need the money and space.



For sale

For sale

Urban Outfitters Truly, Madly, Deeply tee - Size Medium - £7

For sale For sale

Dorothy Perkins floral top - Size 16 - £5

For sale

For sale

Topshop button back ruffle jumper - Size 16 - £15

For sale For sale

For sale

Primark lace top - Size 16 - £6.50

For sale

For sale

A-wear floral hoodie, size 16 (would fit to an 18) £11


3 comments:

  1. How much would be the shipping for the New Look lace top and the birdie necklace (Lady Luck Rules) to the Czech Republic? Thank you!

    xx, Meg
    on-a-hunt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that topshop coat is amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete