Wednesday 2 February 2011

Shoes and Bags.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE UK SHIPPING

Paypal only.

First come, first served, if you want something or several items EMAIL ME at frenchforcupcake@hotmail.co.uk and I will send you an invoice. Please don't request items in the comments as you won't get a notification for a follow up comment.

IF AN ITEM IS STILL HERE, IT IS STILL FOR SALE. I will remove once payment is recieved. No holds, sorry.

I will offer combined shipping.

I do ship worldwide, comment here with a contact email for a shipping quote. I will offer combined shipping

I'm not interested in trades at the moment, sorry.

For sale

For sale

For sale


Handmade Russian Doll bag with fabric from Japan. Beautiful and in perfect condition. £15.

For sale

Roomy (bottom folds out), waterproof Laduree bag from one of thieir Paris stores, used once £15

For sale

For sale

Genuine SWIMMER Tokyo bag, I bought this in Harajuku, perfect condition, rare - £12


For sale

New Look sneakers - size UK5 - worn once - £9

For sale

ASOS Cowboy boots - Size UK5 - £20

For sale

For sale

Faith Cowboy boots LEATHER - UK7 - £35

4 comments:

  1. i am extremely interested in the satchel bag. heres my email rozbabe1@hotmail.co.uk I've been after one for a lonng time! has it been used much? xx www.aroselikethis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean the asos one btw! sorry i didnt actually specify which on the other comment, sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my new red shoes lol thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested in the floral primark satchel! I live in the U.S. so not sure what the postage would be. please contact me at sugapi3663@hotmail.com or my blog http://prettylittlelayers.blogspot.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete