Wednesday 2 February 2011

Dresses and skirts.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE UK SHIPPING

Paypal only.

First come, first served, if you want something or several items EMAIL ME at frenchforcupcake@hotmail.co.uk and I will send you an invoice. Please don't request items in the comments as you won't get a notification for a follow up comment.

IF AN ITEM IS STILL HERE, IT IS STILL FOR SALE. I will remove once payment is recieved. No holds, sorry.

I will offer combined shipping.

I do ship worldwide, comment here with a contact email for a shipping quote. I will offer combined shipping

I'm not interested in trades at the moment, sorry.

IMG_4458 For sale

For sale

Floral puff ball wool dress with exposed zip at back and puff sleeves, worn once, size 18 £15


For sale

For sale

For sale

More florals.

Urban Outfitters/Lux floral skirt worn once, size L, RRP £45, my price shipped £20.

For sale

For sale

River Island cord floral ruffle skirt, bought Jan 2011. Never worn. RRP £29.99 Size 18, £12.

For sale

For sale

A-wear denim skirt - Size 16 - Never worn, £10


For sale

ASOS Black dress - Size 18 - never worn - £12


For sale

For sale

Dorothy Perkins floral dress - Size 16 - £11.50 (elasticated waist would fit 14-20)


For sale

For sale

Warehouse lace collar dress - Size 16 - £15

For sale For sale

Monsoon teal dress- Size 18 - Never worn - £1o

For sale

For sale

New Look floral skirt - Size 16 - Never worn - £10

For sale

For sale

Monsoon purple dress - Size 14 - £10

For sale

Miss Selfridge floral skirt - Size 15 - Never worn - £10


8 comments:

  1. interested in this dress, can i get a shipping quote

    New Look bird dress - Size 18 - £13.50

    live in canada postal is: V5y 1k2

    EMAIL: larissabree@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you take any less for the YUMI dress? I need it SO badly but funds are a bit tight at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey im interested in buying these two things
    how much is it to ship to Miami FL 33177
    my email address is sweetchickensause@yahoo.com
    let me know thanks! =)


    Dorothy Perkins black bow jersey dress - Size 18 - £12 (elasticated waistband would fit 16-20)

    Primark bird dress - Size 18 - Never worn - £12.50

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm interested in the Dorothy Perkins peter pan collar top. How much would shipping to the US be?

    Here's my email, send me a quote! c:

    rebecca.rahrer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally forgot to give you my zip, whoops.
    76205

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard from you and i wanted to know if i can purchase the items i requested.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have to email her. I don't think she's going to respond to the comments. I emailed her and she responded by the next morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, I'm really interested in the Warehouse dress but won't be able to buy it til next Friday (payday!) My email address is jade.brown1@gmail.com as I very rarely use my blogspot anymore. Would you be able to just send me a measurement of the dress shoulder to hem please? x

    ReplyDelete